December 17, 2013
December 17, 2013
April 17, 2013
Listen to the video and write a comment expressing your opinion about it. Minimum 30 words. Don’t forget to write your name on the commment.
December 16, 2012
Listen to the video and complete the questions you’ll find in the moodle.
Let’s watch the videos before you answer the questions you’ll find in the moodle.
September 19, 2011
Click on this link and do the exercises on personality adjectives 1-3.
Answer the Do you agree? question on your notebook. inimum 10 lines.
May 21, 2009
Go to this link to see and hear the winners of the 1st Best Speaker’s Award Competition held in our school
February 27, 2009
Listen to this video talking about the latest gadgets. And answer these questions :
- Which is your favourite gadget? why? Explain how it works, why it is revolutionary…
- What can you become with gadget number 5?
- Which range has Wimax got?
- Whats’s the most important characteristic of OLED screens?
- Where can you expect to find the new computing interface?
- When was the first Wii fit released?
February 4, 2009
Do you think domestic robots are a good idea? Why? / Why not?
What types of tasks would you like a robot to do for you?
January 11, 2009
The New Year is a time when people reflect on the changes they want to make or need to make in their lives. So it is also our time to make our resolutions for 2009. Think carefully about the things you think need changing in your school life, in your family life and in your personal life. Write about them in this post. Don’t forget to write your name!
Click here If you want to read about top ten New Year’s Resolutions in America.
Click here If you want to konw about the history of this tradition
November 6, 2008
Listen and read Barack Obama’s victory speech in full or some bits in the New York Times
Write a brief comment about it:
- Was it easy to understand?
- Your personal opinion about the USA elections