December 11, 2015
Let’s make a poster with our favourite English words. Make a list of 25-40 words and add your names -in capital letters-too.
Now click on this link and sign up with google. Use our group gmail account. Go to create new word cloud art and start importing your words and create your own poster.
When you finish, go to download and share and choose the last option: place on a web page html.
You can also choose other options by clicking here
December 9, 2015
Let’s upload your own vivitors counter to your blogs and see how many visitors from all over the world have you got at the end of the school year!
To do so, click on this link and follow the instructions.
- Now go to your dashboard. Click on ‘Appearance’ and choose ‘widgets’
- Look for the ‘Text’ widget. Drag and drop it into your sidebar.
- Paste the code.
- Write the title: Visitors
- Click the little square and save it!
November 3, 2014
Here you have some stories written by 4th of ESO students. Enjoy them!
May 26, 2014
You are going to prepare a voicethread about you. For this you will need:
- a few photos about you when you were younger to comment.
- a few present photos to talk about what you have learnt this year.
- a few photos about a global issue you care about
You have three sessions to prepare it. Before you start on the computer. you need to write a draft.
Good luck and enjoy!
Look at the magazine created by some of the 1st of ESO students. Hope you like it and leave a comment!
June 14, 2012
Go to this link and complete the survey for this optional subject
May 7, 2012
Let’s create your voki:
- go to http://www.voki.com/
- click on get started
- You have to open an account. It’s free! To do this, remember you have to sign up only the first time. Then you only have to log in!
- Customize your character. Follow the instructions and browse for all the different possibilities.
- At home you have to record a welcome message to post it on your blog.
- To upload it go to widgets. Add a text widget and copy the code there with a title.
November 12, 2011
Let’s go to this site and click on create glog. We don’t need to sign up. Let’s browse the site to see all the things you can do. Now let’s plan what we are going to include in your glogster. Make a draft whith the things you want to include.
October 24, 2011
Let’s upload our presentations so we can see them in our blogs!
Go to issuu and sign up. follow the instructions. Remember we are always using the same blog usernames and mail!!
October 13, 2010
Once set up your blogs you have to:
- Change the blogroll‘s name for class blogs.
- Add all your clasmates’ blogs plus my blog. ( to do this go to my blog and copy your friends’ Url.
- Make sure you have all the necessary widgets (meta, categories, links, archives, pages) plus the ones you choose.
- Go to the computer generated post in About and write your own introduction post:
- Remember to introduce yourselves without giving personal details, just your names.
- Talk about the things you like and hate most, your future plans
- Tell the world about your dream
4th A Thursday, 21st October
4th C Wednesday, 2oth October