Answer the questions that some 1st ESO students prepared.
December 9, 2015
Let’s upload your own vivitors counter to your blogs and see how many visitors from all over the world have you got at the end of the school year!
To do so, click on this link and follow the instructions.
- Now go to your dashboard. Click on ‘Appearance’ and choose ‘widgets’
- Look for the ‘Text’ widget. Drag and drop it into your sidebar.
- Paste the code.
- Write the title: Visitors
- Click the little square and save it!
November 3, 2014
Here you have some stories written by 4th of ESO students. Enjoy them!
May 26, 2014
You are going to prepare a voicethread about you. For this you will need:
- a few photos about you when you were younger to comment.
- a few present photos to talk about what you have learnt this year.
- a few photos about a global issue you care about
You have three sessions to prepare it. Before you start on the computer. you need to write a draft.
Good luck and enjoy!
May 21, 2014
How many words can you find in this scramble game? Write them down. Remember singular and plural count as two words. Click here to go to the game.
May 8, 2014
Let’s practice some school subjects with this worksheet.
January 27, 2014
You have to write a ‘Welcoming post’ to your new blog.
- Introduce yourselves: Who are you?What do you like doing?…
- Things you have done so far in your life.
- You can add pictures and smilies if you want.
- Check your spelling and grammar before publishing it!
Go to this link to find the video and the text to prepare your video.
Remember you CAN’T READ. You must learn it by heart ( de memòria).
When ready, make the video. Be creative !!
Upload it on youtube and send it to my email.
Look at the magazine created by some of the 1st of ESO students. Hope you like it and leave a comment!