Go to this link to find the video and the text to prepare your video.
Remember you CAN’T READ. You must learn it by heart ( de memòria).
When ready, make the video. Be creative !!
Upload it on youtube and send it to my email.
May 2, 2013
Every group chooses 4 animals.
- Answer these questions to write your text:
What is it: a bird, an insect, a reptile, a mammal?
Where do they live?
What do they eat?
How many legs/ eyes/wings… have they got?
Are they on the ‘red list’?
- Write some negative sentences. E.g. ‘They don’t hunt at night’.
- Compare it with other animals.
Describe the pictures.
What are they doing at this moment?
Add the sounds of the animals
in mp3 or video.
Add anything to make your glogster nice
When you are ready, click here to log in to your glogster.
Date line Friday 10th May
April 17, 2013
Listen to the video and write a comment expressing your opinion about it. Minimum 30 words. Don’t forget to write your name on the commment.
April 2, 2013
Look at the magazine created by some of the 1st of ESO students. Hope you like it and leave a comment!
December 16, 2012
Listen to the video and complete the questions you’ll find in the moodle.
Let’s watch the videos before you answer the questions you’ll find in the moodle.
June 14, 2012
Go to this link and complete the survey for this optional subject
May 7, 2012
Let’s create your voki:
- go to http://www.voki.com/
- click on get started
- You have to open an account. It’s free! To do this, remember you have to sign up only the first time. Then you only have to log in!
- Customize your character. Follow the instructions and browse for all the different possibilities.
- At home you have to record a welcome message to post it on your blog.
- To upload it go to widgets. Add a text widget and copy the code there with a title.
February 23, 2012