Splash in!

A broader space to enhance our communication

Creating our Visitors counter

| 7 Comments

Let’s upload your own vivitors counter  to your blogs and see how many visitors from all over the world have you got at the end of the school year!

To do so, click on this link and follow the instructions.Captura de pantalla 2015-12-20 a la(s) 17.30.26

• Now go to your dashboard. Click on ‘Appearance’ and choose ‘widgets’
  • Look for the ‘Text’ widget. Drag and drop it into your sidebar.
  • Paste the code.
  • Write the title: Visitors
  • Click the little square and save it!

7 Comments

1. Saludos a todos los estudiantes en Barcelona.

Hi I am djanny14, a student in Mrs Lofton’s class at Lindero Canyon Middle School in California, USA. I’m trying to visit blogs from other countries and meet other classes. It would be great if you could visit our class blog and leave a comment like I did.

Another reason that I’m visiting foreign blogs is to get ideas for our class blog. I like the idea of ClustrMaps. It is very interesting and I’m going to recommend it to my teacher.

Thank you for reading my comment please respond at loftonclass.edublogs.org .

2. Come to my office on Monday at 14h and we can have a look at it together.
    Have a nice weekend

3. Hi Marcel,
    Copy the embed code. Go to your dashboard. Open a new post and paste the code on the HTML tab. Don’t forget to write a title and publish it. Tell me if you’ve got any problems.
    CU

4. Pepa i can’t upload my video on divshare because it’s too heavy. I’ve uploaded on youtube. Now, how can i upload it on my blog ?

5. Pepa, we had a problem. We went to copy the code to upload the map to our blog and the last page where we put the code over and not let us return to the place where. We can not hang. What we do?
    thanks!

6. just by signing in to clustrMaps, confirming your account and uploading the Html code to your blog as a widget.
    Good luck

7. how can we track my blog visitors ?