Splash in!

A broader space to enhance our communication

GUESS WHO?

| 40 Comments

Who is this person?

Let’s guess who we are!

First you have to write about the things you are or are not allowed to do at home, but don’t write your name!

Then read the other texts and try to guess who the person is.

40 Comments

1. I am usually allowed to do whatever I want
    I am allowed to get what I want when i go shopping
    I am not allowed to go to party’s late at night
    I am allowed to stay up as late as I want
    I am not allowed to do drugs

2. -I´m not allowed to play with the ball in my living room.
    -I´m allowed to eat snacks between meals.
    - I (don´t have to) can’t go out with my friends if i didn´t call my parents before.
    - I have to go to the English academy every week.

Who am I¿

3. Hello!!

In my house I (haven’t)don’t have to play ball.
    I’m allowed to bring my friends but without doing much noise.
    I’m allowed to speak Spanish and Catalan in the school and my home.

I am…

byyyyyyee!!!! =D

4. Hello!
    I have to sleep with my grandmother.
    I don’t have to arrive at home late.
    I’m allowed to go to the disco.
    I’m not allowed togo to the beach at night.
    Bye!

5. Hello!

In my house I am allowed to ring my friend. I am not allowed to play computer games. Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I have to train with my soccer team.
    I don’t have to arrive late in the afternoon.

I am … ^^

Bye!! kisses!!

6. I have to train two days a week in the school, but only I have to play a match during the week.I do not like to study. in my house I don’t tidy my room.

who am I?

bye

7. I’m not allowed to spend a lot of money during the week. I have to train two days in week in the school, but only I have to play a match during the week.
    I have to make the bed every day, and I have to clean my room every week.

Who am I ?

=)

Bye

8. hello!
    In my house, I have to tidy my room.
    I have do the homework everyday.
    I like playing football, but I don’t like playing basketball.
    In my spare time I go to the park and on Sunday I go to the disco.
    My mother doesn’t like that I go to the park.
    From Monday to thursday I come home at 9.

- I am a girl….

byee!

9. Hello people!
    My name is “NoName” and I’m allowed to chat on the net until 22:30 and then I go to watch TV.
    I can arrive at home at 21:00 and I can’t play with PS2 in the evening.
    I’m not allowed to put the musicvery loud but I’m allowed to go to the street with my girlfriend.

Who am I?

Discover It!!

Byeeeee

Att: NoNamee

10. I have to work at the weekend, and I have to go to thegym but o’t every day.In my house we aren’t allowed to speak Catalan or Spanish ,I’m allowed to play computer and do homework everyday

11. hello!
    In my house I have to do my homework.
    In my house I`m allowed to play basketball.But I`m not allowed to drink beer and to smoke.

12. I’m allowed to play the computer, and the watchTV, but at night, I have to do the homework. I like chatting with the friends, and I don’t like sleeping early.

13. Hi!
    I have to tidy my room everyday, and help at home, but I don’t have to wake up late. I’m allowed to hang a lot of posters in my room, but I’m not allowed to come back late at home or go out twice a week.
    BEYYY!

14. I’m allowed to arrive late at home at weekend, but I’m not allowed to drink alcohol.
    I don’t have to tidy my house every weekend and I have to go to the party at night.

15. Hi!!
    In my house I’m allowed watch TV everiday,but I’m not allowed watch TV very time.I have do the homework ,but finish homework I can play football.

16. Hi!!
    In my house I’m allowed to watch TV everyday,but I’m not allowed to watch TV all the time.I have to do the homework ,but when I finish homework I (have)am allowed to play football.

17. hello
    I have to study at home, but I don’t have to do work at home.I’m allowed to wear smart clothes although I’m not allowed to speak Spanish in my house.

18. In my house I’m allowed to surf on the net and watch TV every day. I have to make the bed in the morning and tidy my room twice a month. I’m allowed to wear a piercing. I don’t have to walk my dog. I’m not allowed to arrive home late .

19. I have to tidy my bedroom at weekend.I don’t have to bring my sister to school every Wednesdays. I can stay late at night to watch TV and I wake up late. I can’t argue with my sister.

20. In my house, I have to do all my work, but I don’t have to chat on the net. I’m not allowed to speak Catalan, but I’m allowed to speak English.

21. In my house, I have to do the bed everyday but I don’t have to tidy my room everyday.
    I ‘m allowed to play sing start with my friends but I’m not allowed to have pets.

22. Hi!
    In my house I have to help in the kitchen but, I don’t have to cook. I’m allowed to play computer games but, I’m not allowed to smoke.

Who am I? =)

23. I’m allowed to get home late, but I’m not allowed to smoke, I (don’t have feast) am not allowed to make parties, but I (have) am allowed to bring friends, I have to listen to music, but I don’t have to make a lot of noise.

24. In my house I have to go to bed at 22:oo. In my house I’m not allowed to smoke. I have toTv everyday. I have three birds, I can play the computer today. I have to make my bed every Sunday and sSaturday.

25. Hi!

I’m allowed to do sport. I’m not allowed to get up early at the weekend. I don’t have to cut my hair, but I have to clean it. I’m allowed to study a lot. I’m allowed to clean and tidy my room every week, and I have to do my bed every day. I’m not allowed to go for a walk every day. I’m allowed to speak Spanish in my home.

Who am I?

26. In my house, I have to cook every day and tidy my bedroom every Saturday. I don’t have to go out at night or come back very late. I’m allowed to watchn TV until morning. I’m not allowed to spend night outside.

27. hello !!

In my house I have to walk my dog Ringo every day.
    I have to respect everybody members of my family.
    I can play to with my PS3 in my bedroom every day.
    I have to tidy my room every day.

28. Hi! In my house I have to make my bedroom,but I don’t have to play basketball.
    I’m allowed to surf on the net and I can wach films.
    I’m not allowed to wake up late.

29. Hello!

I’m allowed to arrive late at home and chat on the net every day, but I’m not allowed to smoke.
    I have to do my homework, but I don’t have to tidy my bedroom everyday.

30. I have to watch TV but I don’t haven to wash the dishes. I haven’t to sweep the floor or rank my room. I’m allowed to play on my PS2 and my computer. But I’m not allowed to take out the rubbish or do the bed.

31. I’m allowed to arrive late at home, but I’m not allowed to arrive late at home every day.
    I have to tidy my room every weekend and I don’t have to surf on the net late.

32. In my house, I have to arrive home at 21.30, but I don’t have to go to the bed at 23.00.
    I can watch tv every day,but I can’t play with ball in house or I’m not allowed to chat on the net every day.

33. Hi!
    In my house I’m allowed to arrive late at home, but I’m not allowed to run or to play with a ball.
    I have to help in house works, but I don’t have to wash our clothes.

Who am I?

34. I’m allowed to play on the computer, but I’m not allowed to surf on the net.
    I have to tidy my room once a month, but I don’t have to sweep the house.

35. Hi!
    In my house I have to watch tv every day and specially at night,but I don,t have to read the books.
    I´m allowed to play the computers games and study the lessons ever day,but I´m not allowed to speak Catalan in my house, Catalan is very difficult and sad for my parents
    Bye!

36. I’m allowed to cook at middy, but I’m not allowed to smoke or drink alcohol. I have to arrive home at 20.00, but I don’t have to insult anybody

37. Hi!
    In my house I have to walk my dog Nina every morning, but I don’t have to tidy my bedroom everday.
    I’m allowed to study and do the homework, but I’m not allowed to chat on the net all time or watch tv.

38. In my house I have to tidy my room on Sunday but I don’t have to wear smart clothes.
    I’m allowed to do my homework and study. I’m not allowed to speak Catalan because my parents don’t understand it.

39. I am a person that I have to do homework everyday and I don’t have to chat on Net all the time.
    I’m allowed to read a book in my free time and I am not allowed to speak Spanish or Catalan in Pepa’s class.

40. In my house, I have to make the bed everyday and I can tidy my bedroom on Sunday. I’m not allowed to smoke although We can watch TV everyday.
    We have to respect everbody but I can’t insult anybody.